Two things are rapidly changing the NYC workforce – digital technology and the creative people starting companies. Hear from some of the startup scene’s leading ladies to learn more about this powerful moment in time and how you can use this entrepreneurial spirit to create the career you want, whether your path is in starting your own business or pursuing a more conventional route.
Round Table Speakers:
- Inday Anvik, Chief Marketing Officer Plumwillow
- Mayra Ceja, Managing Director Tiger Cub Advisors
- Lindsay Anvik, Founder Journey Of Action
- Cheryl Yeoh, Co-Founder & CEO City Pockets
- Cindy Gallo, Founder & CEO IfWeRanTheWorld
- Kristen Dolle, Founder Pink Brick House